Public Tender Documentation – Invitation for Participation in the Public Tendering Process
Statutory Auditor for for the Kooperativa pojišťovna, a. s., Vienna Insurance Group
Kooperativa pojišťovna, a.s., Vienna Insurance Group announces that a selection procedure pursuant to Article 16 of Regulation (EU) No 537/2014 (Audit Regulation) has been initiated in order to appoint the statutory auditor of the annual financial year ending 31 December 2023. In the course of the selection procedure, this public tendering process in the sense of Article 17 Audit Regulation and local provision concering the annual statutory audit and other audit activities for Kooperativa pojišťovna, a.s., Vienna Insurance Group is conducted.
Kooperativa pojišťovna, a.s., Vienna Insurance Group invites auditors and audit firms to participate in the public tenderig process* until 15 August 2021. Detailed information on the selection procedure and selection criteria is specified in the documents attached to this website. You can also adress your questions by email to email firstname.lastname@example.org, to Mr. Jiří Zdílna, Senior Procurement Officer, who is the contact person of Kooperativa pojišťovna, a.s., Vienna Insurance Group for the tender.
* Note: The above reffered tender procedure is not the Public tendering according to Act No. 134/2016 Coll., on awarding of public procurement.
- Invitation letter of the Tender Kooperativa Auditor Tender
- Tender for Statutory Auditor Tender documentation Kooperativa
- Annex No.1 Part I: Tender Offer Structure Tender Documentation Statutory Auditor
- Annex No.1 Part II: Additional requirements Statutory Auditor Tender documentation
- Annex 2: Local fee template Tender Auditor
- Annex 3: Declaration of participation Tender Auditor Kooperativa
- Annex 4: Declaration of Confidentiality Tender Auditor Documentation
- Annex 5: Declaration of Independence Tender Auditor Documentation